How Our Chiropractor Can Help
At Advanced Chiropractic Center, we have provided residents of Nacogdoches, TX, with natural and effective chiropractic care for many years. Read on to learn more about some of the conditions we frequently treat.
Chiropractic Care and More
In this world of fast fixes and instant relief, we pride ourselves in offering a holistic and preventative strategy to your healthcare regime. Some common conditions that we treat daily include:
- Spinal discomforts such as a herniated disc, pinched nerve, low back pain, postural issues, or sciatica: These are the most well-known reasons to visit a chiropractor and through soft tissue manipulation and spinal adjustments, we can help alleviate the root cause of your pain connected to these issues.
- Correcting imbalances in the body: Using our experience and expertise, we will design a specific exercise routine that caters to your body and corrects any imbalances. Creating a harmonized body can prevent future issues such as spinal discomfort from occurring.
- Stress management: As our world increases its hectic pace, stress can increase muscle tension, irritate spinal nerves, and hamper blood circulation, leaving the brain in a constant state of alertness. Chiropractic adjustments can often encourage the brain to switch off the fight-or-flight mode so the body can return to a relaxed state.
- Help encourage a comfortable pregnancy and birth: Using the Webster Technique, we can help make this often-difficult time a little easier. By visiting us throughout your pregnancy, we can help alleviate backache and maintain your body's alignment. Some say it can shorten your labor time.
- Care for children: For their growing bodies, starting a child with the best care possible can set him or her on a healthy path. Also, commonly seen improvements in children include improved sleep and behavior, improvement in their immune system functions, and a decrease in symptoms of asthma, allergies, and colic.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractor in Nacogdoches, TX
Call Advanced Chiropractic Center today at (936) 560-5441 for more information on the conditions we treat or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor.