Chiropractic Care for Shoulder Pain at Advanced Chiropractic Center
Whether it's a dull or stabbing ache, shoulder pain can seriously disrupt your quality of life. When experiencing shoulder pain, performing basic activities like sleeping, driving, wearing clothes, and lifting objects may seem like impossible tasks. While shoulder pain is common, it doesn't mean you have to live with this pain forever. If you are in or around the Nacogdoches area, please book an appointment with Advanced Chiropractic Center for natural shoulder pain relief.
Causes of Shoulder Pain
We often see patients suffering from shoulder pain due to a wide range of conditions. However, common causes of shoulder pain include:
- Arthritis: This inflammatory disease affects joints, causing pain and stiffness.
- Bursitis: Inflammation of the bursa, a fluid-filled sac that protects the joints, hinders the shoulder joints' movement.
- Trauma: Sports activities, auto accidents, falls, and work-related activities may cause injury to the shoulder's ligaments, tendons, and muscles.
- Frozen shoulder: It occurs when your shoulder's tendons, ligaments, and muscles become stiff, limiting the mobility of your shoulder.
- Muscle overuse: Overexertion of your shoulder muscles is likely to cause pain.
- Poor posture: Awkward posture when sitting, walking, or sleeping may trigger shoulder pain.
How We Treat Shoulder Pain
Most people do not realize how integral the shoulders are to daily life until they experience shoulder pain or discomfort. Chiropractic care is the best choice because chiropractors use natural methods to treat the root cause of your pain. We will begin with a thorough assessment of your current health and medical history to understand the cause and severity of your shoulder pain. From there, we will create a treatment plan that caters to your unique needs. Common methods in a shoulder treatment plan often include:
- Chiropractic adjustment: Sometimes, you feel shoulder pain because of subluxations on other parts of the body, particularly in the back and neck regions. Our chiropractor aligns your musculoskeletal system, relieving pressure on the nerves. As a result, you not only experience pain relief in the shoulders and back only, but throughout your whole body.
- Chiropractic exercises: Strengthening exercises are pivotal in improving mobility, reducing pain, and increasing the resilience of shoulder muscles.
- Lifestyle advice: If poor posture and your occupation are causing shoulder pain, our chiropractor can recommend good practices to avoid shoulder pain in the future.
Contact Us for Shoulder Pain Management from Our Chiropractor in Nacogdoches, TX
If shoulder pain is preventing you from living your best life, don't hesitate to book an appointment with the Advanced Chiropractic Center of Nacogdoches, TX. Our chiropractor uses natural remedies to ensure that shoulder pain doesn't hinder you from participating in activities you love. We will work to relieve your pain or discomfort and prevent it from reoccurring. Contact our Nacogdoches team today to schedule your first consultation or to learn more about how our chiropractic care can benefit you.